Tuesday, May 10, 2005

First Thoughts

Welcome to my Blog!

As I have started a kind of new phase in my life, I decided that this is a good time to start my blog site.

After a 4 year journey, this last weekend I received my Doctorate Degree. It was a great experience. However I am not sure that I know how I am supposed to feel right now. I think that it is supposed to be some kind of utopiam joy. Instead it is a kind of relief. I can see why so many doctorial candidates do not finish their disseratation, as it is such a load of work.

I don't feel any smarter, that is for sure.

I do feel like I am more sure of who and what I am, and what I am not, however.

I also have a new appreciation for writers and what they go through to write well! Whew!

Thanks for being a part of my journey.

Ken

1 comment:

Pastor Ron said...

Ken,
Congratulations on your Doctorate. You have shown yourself well prepared and a gifted leader.